From:
Raymond Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:04:21 -0500
Edouard Cruz wrote:

>Kertesz recorded all the symphonies with the London symphony but he also
>recorded the last three with the Vienna Philarmonic.

I loved Kertesz VPO New World since the first time I've heard it, it was on
the Decca Weekend series and it's still my favorite version.  I have not
seen this CD been re-issued afterwards, anyone know other releases of this
version.  However, I have not seen the VPO Sym 7,8 on CDs, is it on LP or
CD.  If anyone know how I can get the VPO 7 and 8, I would be glad to know.

How does the LSO New World compared with the VPO? I have not heard the LSO
version.

Thanks,
Raymond Chan
Toronto.