From:
Rosemary Ceravolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:44:43 -0500
Yes, indeed!  Andreas Scholl is wonderful in the Bach St. Matthew Passion
recording.  I also recommend him in the Vivaldi Stabat Mater recording,
which I don't have at hand right now for more information.  His voice is
very moving, almost ethereal.

I've been trying without much success to listen to the Bach Orgy on my
PC, using Windows Media Player from the whrb.com site.  What a garbled,
discontinuous mess, probably due to net congestion!  You're lucky to live
in the Boston area.  I remember years ago, we could listen to the Bach
Marathon in the New York City area.  But now the FM stations only play
light classical and much Talk.

Rosemary