From:
James Hunsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:14:34 -0600
Richard Todd wrote in part:

>...Also early RCA Camden's were not above the practice.  My first
>recording of the Eroica Symphony was by the "Warwick Symphony," no
>conductor credited.

The identity of most, if not all, of the Camden group pseudonyms are
well known.  They can be easily identified by examining the names of
the performers on the original 78 rpm recordings.  There was also a list
published in High Fidelity in the 1950s.  I can provide it (from home)
with amendments.

Jim Hunsley