From:
Roger Hecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:20:51 -0400
I am reviewing a "new" Holst Planets with the Royal Philharmonic, led
by Charles Groves.  It's now on Resonance.

Does anyone know when and on what label this recording first appeared--
if it appeared at all.  I have tried the usual sources, including Holst
bios, the Holst Society (or whatever it is), various Googles, etc., and
have found no mention of it being in the catalog before.

Roger Hecht <[log in to unmask]>