From:
Bill Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:00:29 -0500
We have a son-in-law who is very musical, has gone heavily into
LP equipment, and is just getting interested in classical music (an
interest which we want to cultivate).  He has a birthday coming.  What
is the general situation regarding new releases of vinyl LP's of good
classical music?  Bach solo or chamber music is where he is right now.

We have looked on the web and, so far, only seen collectors items of old
LPs - nothing newly pressed.

Thanks for any help.

Bill Walsh
Auburn, AL