From:
Indranil Poddar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 05:04:01 -0400
Hi!  I came across quite a few of the Opera d'Or label in online stores
recently.  Can any list members recommend some Cds on this label.  The
prices are dirt cheap and I suspect there is no libretto with each set
and the sound of some of the cds could also be awful but some the cast
and conductor list look pretty impressive on paper.  So recommendations
wanted...

regards,
Indranil
Classical Music fanatic from Calcutta, India