From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 23:00:16 -0600
Zeev Schor wrote:

>Allow me to re-introduce myself. I have been subscribed to this mailing
>list some time ago, but had to un-subscribe from reasons beyond my control.
>I am a 73 old music listener (mostly recorded music) from Israel and my
>musical taste consists mostly of music by J.S.Bach, Mozart, Schubert,
>Beethoven and their contemporary composers.

Welcom back Mr.  Schor.  It's nice to have someone from your part of the
world.  Perhaps you can give us some personal comments or feedback about
the recent controversy surrounding the playing of Wagner's music in Israel
that made the news over here in the US.  I would be interested to hear an
opinion or evaluation on the matter from one who actually lives in Israel.
Best wishes to you and I hope that the current political problems that are
making such news are not adversely affecting you.

Kevin Sutton