From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:25:20 +0100
This page features a CD containing Carl Nielsens life and music.  It
seems to be a very nice thing.  The CD is for sale and there is only a
demo version online.  When I visited it I could listen to that incredible
cute little polka in A which Nielsen composed as young man.

Of course they want you to buy the CD, but I have no financial interest in
this, nor I am a representative of this page.

   http://www.carlnielsen.dk/

Mats Norrman