From:
Virginia Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:46:31 +0000
As promised, I have set up a page where listmembers can (if they like)
submit details of performances in Britain they expect to attend, or take
part in.  This should help people to make contact with others, if they are
going to be at the same events, or want to find out afterwards what the
performance was like.  To start the ball rolling, I've made a few entries
about what I'll be doing in the next few months.

By its nature, this sort of thing is best done by region.  If anyone else
wants to use my Perl CGI scripts to set up another copy somewhere else, I
am happy to make them available, once any initial bugs (I'm sure there will
be some) have been fixed.  The page is at:

   http://snowball.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~cmvhk/concert.html

Virginia Knight
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~ggvhk/virginia.html