From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:00:42 -0500
Bob Stumpf wrote:

>Okay, since I seem to have opened a box of some kind...I'll think outside
>it.  I will make a copy of any recording no longer availalbe (and that
>includes checking companies that specialize in cutouts...I will not take
>their business) for the cost of a disc and postage.

Sorry, but that's not legal either Bob.  Just because an item is out of
print does not make it out of copyright.  How can I make that any more
clear?  If you want to make a copy of an out of print item, you must get
the permission of the copyright holder and then pay him.  Just because
an item has gone out of print does not negate the copyright holder's
right to make a profit off of it.

Kevin