From:
Jos Janssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:40:03 +0100
James Kearney wrote:

>Successful London-based record producer William Orbit (43) has released an
>album of classical pieces mixed with electronic dance and ambient music. ...

I sampled.  Maestro Eugen Jochum would have said:  "Pfui!!!!" Strange
kind of respect......  I suppose that the piece must just have gone out
of copyright or whatever it's called as the vultures are apparantly taking
in their share of the corps.  I am just grateful I'll be dead when it's
Turangalila's turn.  I wonder what this Orbit has between his ears.
Probably not much.  Suppose he'll get a few bucks in his pocket instead.
I dread the moment I will ever come across the "Hooked on Classics", if
it's indeed showing less respect as you say.  Pfui.  I'll just take a deep
breath and go back to my new Herreweghe.

greetings, Jos
jjan @ wishmail.net