From:
Mikael Rasmusson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:23:14 +0100
I bought a Nimbus disc with Vlado Perlemuter playing Schumann's Phantasie
and Liszt's B minor sonata.  Apparently Vlado Perlemuter was a student of
Rosenthal and Cortot!  To me, he is a lyrical pianist but still dramtic
enough.  I think he's playing an old piano and the sound is not as good as
you would expect from recordings made in 1990 and 1974, respectively.  His
technique isn't convincing but the interpretations are still interesting.

Any more information on this pianist would be appreciated.

Mikael Rasmusson