From:
Mike Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:18:08 -0700
Art Scott wrote:

>I'm going to be in L.A. late April and browsed the L.A. Phil website
>to see what was on.  I discovered that for seemingly every event, current
>& future, the site says "Tickets Not Available".  I would expect the new
>hall to be a big draw, but is every concert Sold Out?  Did you pick up
>tix on a walk-up basis or reserve in advance?

No, it's not that bad.  Ignore the Website and call the LAPO box office;
they should be able to help you.  They also hold back some tickets until
two weeks before the performance.  When I was there on Halloween, there
were tickets for that evening available at the box office (though I
already had mine), and a very few empty seats in the hall during the
concert.

Happy hunting,

Mike Smith
Boulder, Colorado