From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:11:31 -0700
I wrote in my previous message:

>...  The following discussion refers only to the web site, MCML is a
>completely different entity.

I wanted to reiterate this as I don't want anyone to think that the list
has any connection whatsoever to the problems I'm having with Classical
Net, so please feel free to use this forum.  There was a drastic reduction
in list traffic following my last message, which may just mean that people
are out enjoying the springtime (except those of you down under and
similarly situated).

I do want to send an update on the status of Classical Net.  Well, there's
no news.  I've sent in change requests and provided all the information
required, and have been met with silence.  I still have hope to get the
classical.net domain back, but in the interim I've made other arrangements.

I have set up alternative domain names, and they are now linked to the
current Classical Net site in most places (the change was made two days
ago, and make still take a few more days to propagate around tha world).

The new URL to use is:

   http://www.allclassical.net/

This will be *permanent* as even if I get the classical.net domain back
I'll retain this one (and a handful of others) as alternatives.  So, you
can bookmark and link this new URL if you like.

Finally, I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of support I received,
and offers of help (actually, the only help I need at this point is legal
- anyone good at writing threatening legal letters?).  I needed it, and it
was heart-warming.

Dave
http://www.allclassical.net/