From:
Chris Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 17:23:10 -0400
I would like to ask for advice on spanish choral music.  It does not
have to be limited to Spain.  I am looking to recommend pieces for my
stduents who will be on tour to Spain, performing in Madrid and Seville.
Iw ould like to give them recordig recommendation so that they begin to
become familiar with the music of the region.

We will be performing works by Matamoros, Ramirez, Victoria among others.

I look forward to hearing your recommendations.

Chris Younghoon Kim
director of choral activities at Tufts University