From:
"Jan M. Mayer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 22:21:06 +0200
Some time ago I bought Bach's English Suites performed by Gustav Leonhardt.
The recording was made in the mid of 1970's and although the performance
is outstanding the recording's quality does not satisfy me.  I know there
is another edition of English Suites performed by Leonhardt.  However,
I noticed that those two editions differ in tracks' lenghts.  The 1970's
edition is almost 40 minutes longer than the later.  What is the reason
for this difference?  Is the later edition worth listening/buying?

Sincerely yours
Jan M. Mayer ([log in to unmask])