From:
Gregory Bungo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:25:14 -0500
I recently saw "The Da Vinci Code".  I was very impressed and moved by
the 4 minute piece of music at the end of the movie:

 "Chevaliers de Sangreal", by Hans Zimmer.

Has anyone else had a chance to hear this music, either while watching
the movie or while listening to the sound track?

Can anyone think of other pieces of music that are similar to this?

Sincerely,

Greg Bungo