From:
Meri Dolevski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:34:29 -0500
Gary Armstrong Woodwinds in Toronto occasionally publishes a newsletter for
its suscribers on its mailing list.  However, as I have heard from Gary and
Allen, the monthly newsletter has fallen apart.

What I want to do is bring it back to life again.

Some of the ideas I have for the new improved newsletter include reviews
of recent woodwind music, (concerts and recordings), lab tests of new
products, concert listings, news stories, and concert listings.

Advertising could be a source of revenue, where there are different ad
rates for different size ads.

Some of the positions include: Editor, Assistant Editor, Business Manager
(Advertising), Business Manager (Finances), Writers for reviews, lab
tests, and news stories, 2-3 Layout Staff, and a proofreader.

My intention is to start towards the middle of May, with the first issue
of the revived newsletter published by the middle of June, which will then
continued to be published every other week, or at least monthly.

Please contact Meri at: [log in to unmask], for more
information.

Meri