From:
John Wiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:37:49 -0500
Dave Gustafson tells us:

>I am looking to purchase (if it's not too expensive) the autobiography of
>Carl Ditters von Dittersdorf. I have had no luck from Amazon.com or Barnes
>and Noble. Any suggestions?

No Amazon or B & N action because it is out of print and seldom
encountered.  I find one, count it, 0ne copy for sale on the internet, at

   http://www.bibliofind.com/cgi-bin/texis.exe/s/search

and enter under author   dittersdorf

$15.00 plus shipping seems quite reasonable.

Your Louise Farrenc question will take a little longer.

John Wiser
Jicotea Used Books & Music