From:
Eric Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:03:03 -0400
I am looking for Poulenc's Sonata for Clarinet and Bassoon and the
Beethoven Duos for the same combination,

Can someone inform me of a reliable place, on line, to buy this music.
Thank you for any help

Eric Goldberg

 [The featured links at Classical Net to sheet music (and CDs) are all
 companies I have had good experience with over a long period of time.
 For instance, Sheet Music Plus is a great source of printed music.
 Try these two links:

   http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/a/product.html?command=search&db=/store/db/inventory.db&eqskudata=SH.CH00228&searchtitle=sheet%20music&id=33170

   http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/a/product.html?command=search&db=/store/db/inventory.db&eqskudata=SH.MR-1195&searchtitle=sheet%20music&id=33170

 Musicnotes.com is also a good source, thoguh they don't seem to have
 the Poulenc.  You can find the music for the Beethoven Duos at:

   http://www.musicnotes.com/affiliate_redir.asp?sid=171&ppn=bkwbk04706

 Anytime you follow the links at Classical Net to these stores you are
 supporting the continued growth of Classical Net.  -Dave]