From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:57:59 +0200
"Richard A. Ujvary" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I believe he also had some definitive opinions on Beethoven's music as
>well.

As far as I am concerned, Glenn Gould perceived Beethoven to have went
through three phases in his artistery (one actually not very unique
opinion), and none of them interested him much.  What OTOH intrested him
much was the works Beethovens created in the "joints" between these phases.
I guess that says much more about Gould then Beethoven though (an probably
something why he didn't take interest im Mozart).

Mats Norrman