From:
Janice Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 02:02:51 +0000
Hi Sharon, Welcome to Washington, DC where you will find no lack of
classical music venues.  The main one (to me) is the Kennedy Center
for the Performing Arts with the National Symphony Orchestra.  Most
universities with music departments have classical music concerts.
Benjamin Rome School of Music at Catholic University is one of my favorites
for university sponsored classical music performances.  There are also
quite a number of small orchestras and chamber music groups.  You will have
plenty of music to keep you in good spirits.

Happy listening!

Janice Rosen