From:
Gustav Styger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:26:54 +0200
I recently received a DVD of a concert by the Berlin Philharmonic and
Daniel Barenboim.  Included on the concert was Robert Schumann's Concert
Piece for 4 Horns and Orchestra.  This was completely unfamiliar to me
and I must say it is a splendid piece, both technically and, in my
opinion, musically.

I did a brief search on the net, but could only find one recording on
a rather obscure label (Berlin Classics).  Are there any mainstream
recordings of this work?  Maybe a multi-tracked version by Dennis Brain,
or is that asking too much?

Gustav Styger