From:
"William J. Karzas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:38:00 -0700
Ed Zubrow wrote:

>Truly exciting news.  Will this be available in the US? By later this year
>do you mean during 1999? Or must we wait until the next century!?
>
>Is the implication that you expect this to be an improvement over the Pearl
>that was cited recently on the list?

The recent Pearl citation was for the 32 sonatas, not the 5 piano conertos.
I am not sure that Pearl has wever issued all these.

In any case, the poster was right in believng that they would be superior
transfers from the 78s.

Regards,

Bill Karzas                     [log in to unmask]