From:
Achim Breiling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:05:52 +0100
On my little excursion on organ music I recently picked up a new recording
of works by Marcel Dupre by Thomas Trotter on the Princeton University
Chapel Skinner-organ (Decca).  Wow!  What great music and great sound!
This CD features the symphonie-Passion op.23, the organ symphony no.2, the
Suite Bretonne op.21 and the Variations sur un vieux Noel op.20.  As it is
not clear from the booklet:  is this symphony-passion the *first* organ
symphony or is there an earlier one?

Achim Breiling