From:
Sandra Beane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:59:27 EDT
Actaully....I was quite disappointed in the music.  The organ music
during the mass ritual scene was neat.  I really enjoyed it.  It would
have been cooler if it were a real orch not a synth.  The plot was kind
of interesting.  But I honestly thought that some of the lines were cheesy.
For example....when Nicole Kidman had that dream Tom says "that wasn't the
end of the dream was it......tell me more" he only needed to say that once.
But that is my opinion.  There was not a lot of music used.  The 2 note
theme that you are talking about was over used in my opinion.  And could
have been expanded more.  To me, it got kind of annoying.  I would have
enjoyed a bit more orchestration in it.  like, opening with that piano
theme and gone into a full orch or something like that.  (but I am a
cellist and could be biased:)

this is my opinion.

Sandra Beane