From:
David Harbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:16:17 +0000
How can Jandos comment on The Two Towers when the film will not be
released for another 15 days? Has he seen a preview?  I have seen
no reviews on any sites yet so his would be the very first! Is the
performance only by the London Philharmonic?  The underrated New Zealand
SO also contributed to FOTR soundtrack (I can't spot which orchestra is
which - that says something about the strength of the NZSO).

All the best,

David Harbin
Nottingham, UK