From:
Ron Chaplin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:51:34 +0000
Karl wondered:

>. . .how do all of you keep informed on what is being
>released and what percentage do you buy in stores?

I get a lot of information about new releases from Fanfare magazine
and some from BBC Magazine (which I subscribe to mainly for the CD).
I also find out about new recordings and existing ones from this list.
Most of the CD's I buy in stores are from Naxos and the various 2fers.
Unless I come into a windfall, I very rarely buy other full price discs.
I buy a lot from Berkshire.  (The usual disclaimers apply)

Ron Chaplin
Iselin, New Jersey