From:
Santu De Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:37:18 -0400
I found this at the BMG website, while responding to my "featured
selection."

   Bach, P.D.Q.
   The Romantic Piano Cto., Vol. 5--Balakirev & Rimsky-Korsakov,
   Piano Concertos
   LABEL: Hyperion
   SELECTION NUMBER: 1287507

   Rarities from the Russian Romantic age, these three richly melodic
   concertos (two by Balakirev) get "intelligent and sensitive"
   performances in this essential recording, writes The Penguin Guide.
   Pianist Malcolm Binns is soloist, with the English Northern
   Philharmonia, led by David Lloyd-Jones.

Is young Malcolm playing P.D.Q.  Bach, too, or is P.D.Q.  Bach's ghost
involved with the engineering...? (No need to explain who P.D.Q.  Bach is,
friends; I'm just wondering what this particular advertisement *means*.)

Arch

 [It's called a database error.  Spend much time at any online CD seller,
 and you'll find tons of them.  -Dave]