From:
Joy McLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:21:39 -0700
internet, I am currently in the process of getting a website organized
to advertise the used music which I have available.

Until the website is ready, please e mail me directly and I will see if I
have the items you are requiring.  At this point I have classical piano,
piano methods and technique, supplementary (easy) piano, classical voice,
popular and sing along books, popular sheets, classical and popular organ,
violin, cello, as well as wind instruments.  Should I have the items you
are looking for, I will advise you of the cost and the postage.  Upon
receipt of your cheque and allowing time for it to clear the bank I will
mail the music to you.  Please be aware that the prices are in Canadian
dollars, which are considerably cheaper that U.S.  dollars.

You may e mail me directly at

Joy McLeod <[log in to unmask]>