From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:21:27 +0200
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>:

>>Come now Mike.  How many times can you look at a plain blue square of
>>canvas and call it art?
>
>Just about any time, if the artist says it's art.  Maybe boring art, but
>art nonetheless.

The "Nothing" outside space is Art then and you can look at 'it' just
about any time, because somebody wants it to be art?? Now agree that would
be very boooooring art.  And pointless Art as into hell as well!  And who
shall be those privilegied enough to be the artists to tell that "Nothing"
is art? Can everybody be an artist as well, in his own world, just because
he wants to be? Thats at least how I interpreted you meant to state - then
under the praemisse that my googles sit on my nose, and I on my hands, I
can beat perhaps more then 97% of people in chess, but I can't compose
better then very simple pieces of music still.  I shall still think my
music equal to the great masters musics? "Tradition shall indeed be
comforted as it is proper"; on the speech itself I am sure we all agree.

Mats Norrman