From:
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:05:48 +0100
Roberto, some additional information please,

>Franco Battiato is an Italian artist/composer worth listening to.  His
>first serious work is "Genesi" (genesis), an Opera in three acts, recorded
>live on CD in 1987 by the Symphony Orchestra "Arturo Toscanini" at the
>Teatro Regio di Parma; Alessandro Nidi, conductor.

Wich label are the opera on and are there more recordings availible
with Battiato's music? Can You relate his music to someone else
(Italian/School/emotion) that we might have heard of?

peter lundin, gothenburg.se -  Counting the days: DSCH 100 (1906-2006)