From:
Jan Thuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 00:24:16 +0200
Jeff Dunn wrote:

>In terms of advancing the literature and technique for the piano, might
>someone nominate Ligeti?

although not hindered (regrettably so) by technical knowledge nor by
musical education, I fully agree with the nomination of this composer.
This on the basis of my enjoyment of his Concerto for Piano. And to a
lesser extent the complete pianomusic, wich I play a little less often
than the mentioned concerto, but which I never the less like very much.

Greetings
Jan