From:
Tim Mahon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:18:22 +0100
My Villa-Lobos Choros project continues, and gives rise to another
question.  The following list represents the state of my CD collection
vis-a-vis the Choros:

   Introducao ao Choros          OK
   Choros No. 1                  OK
   Choros No. 2                  OK
   Choros No. 3                  en route
   Choros No. 4                  en route
   Choros No. 5                  en route
   Choros No. 6
   Choros No. 7                  OK
   Choros No. 8                  OK
   Choros No. 9                  OK
   Choros No. 10                 OK
   Choros No. 11                 OK
   Choros No. 12                 OK
   Choros No. 13                 lost/not recorded
   Choros No. 14                 lost/not recorded
   Two Choros Bis                OK
   Quinteto em forma de Choros   OK

So -- my frustration is peaking!  I am dealing with the issues of 13
and 14, but does anybody out there have any information about available
recordings of No. 6? I have tried all the routes open to me in the UK
and have checked obvious sources like Berkshire etc.  in the US.  Any
help would be very much appreciated!

Tim Mahon