From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:22:18 -0400
My Server thought that this thread was SPAM, so I had to go to the MCML
Archives inter sanctum to see what it was all about.

I have never been shy about playing what I want to in my car, and I was
thinking about a similar thread this morning.

(Personally, I like Beverly Sills' "Prima Donna" - Of course, she is
one.)

Last night I had put a CD of the Wanderer Fantasy in my wake-up alarm,
and it sure woke me up this AM!!

Try that to get your day going!  Maybe I'll try Liszt's Piano and Orchestra
version next.

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL - USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/alkan