From:
Bob Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:53:22 EST
I came to Classical Music late in life through a radio station, KUSC, in
Los Angeles.  I listened to Jim Svedja and his "Music to Midnight" program,
became intrigued and bought his survey of Classical CDs, "The Record Shelf
Guide to Classical CDs and Audio Cassettes" and have loved real music ever
since.  I've moved away from L.A. but it may be possible for your friend to
hear this program over the internet.  It was a wonderful introduction for
me as I now thoroughly enjoy CM.

Bob