From:
Gerardo Constantini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:13:59 -0500
Hello .For some mistake in my writing,(maybe the format i used),my
information came wrong.Here is the correct one

Uhmmmmmmm.  I think for every composer,is inportant to know his best,his
worst,and his intermedia(sorry for my english).Of course this is subjetive
and it depends mostly on the taste of any individual.

Liszt -)
Best:B minor sonata .
Media: Mephisto waltzer,Funerailles
Worst: Dante Sonata,Annes de Pellegrinage,Polonaises.

Chopin-)
Best: 2nd Sonata,Polonaise Fantasie.
Media:2nd scherzo,Phantasie-impromptu.
Worst:Bolero,Songs on a polland themes.

MALHER   Even if i recognaize his level, i really like very few his
complete work.Always it sounds to me like a "interruptus" work.In other
words: he never concrete any musical idea into a context of a solid
architecture.  For this reason i am not good to reccomend an option.
Best:

Gerardo:.