From:
Peter Wisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:58:25 +0100
Don Satz was looking for pianomusic by Busoni, I don't have much, some
NAXOS CD's played by Harden, which are not bad at all, the Sonata nr 6
(Carmenfantasie) superbly played by Hamelin (I believe on Hyperion, the
composer-pianists), on the same disc fantasy after Bach, Bach's Chaconne
from the 2nd partita, by Busoni himself and by Bolet, And Frohsinn, played
by Jones, and of course the pianoconcerto (Hamelin!!), and the Concert
piece for piano & orch.  I also have the "Indian" pieces.  I don't have
the details here at the office, Don can write me personally, if he needs
them urgently.

Peter Wisse