From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:20:54 +1100
Alex Renwick was:

>...hopeful that some list member[s]  can provide with a greater insight
>into Handel's Chandos period and these wonderful anthems.

The ninth Chandos anthem, O praise the lord with one consent, was
coupled with Haydn's Nelson Mass on Decca Ovation, and conducted by David
Willcocks.  It was probably recorded around the time of the one Alex
mentioned in his post.  I've had this CD for about ten years, but I'm not
sure whether it's still available.

Richard Pennycuick