From:
Richard Courchesne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 20:24:03 -0500
>[For those wondering, Thaikovsky is Tchaikovsky's long lost Siamese
>twin.  Unlike his brother, he writes low-calorie music that Don might
>take to.  (Sorry, just couldn't resist.)  -Dave]

Gwove's suggests he also had a tewwible speech impediment, a pwonounthed
lithp, although having been involved in the Bolshoi for many years, his
name may have been derived from his tremendous upper leg strength, and
not his many symphonies based upon Siamese musical forms.

I apologize on this post now, to save posting later:>)

Rich.