From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2013 18:35:49 +0100
>> Taking this to its logical conclusion, there have been no problems with
> pesticides with you and other beekeepers in the area, hence there have
> been
> no problems with the neonics, since they are pesticides.

No, that is not logical - we were talking about problems with pesticides
pre-neonicotinoids.

As we all know, it is very difficult to prove problems with neonicotinoids.
If bees fly out and do not return because of disorientation then I do not
see how I personally can prove the link to neonicotinoids; this is where
observation and experience over several years provides circumstantial
evidence which is dismissed by our government (and others) as anecdotal and
lacking in the required scientific rigour.
If we waited for absolute scientific proof for everything then the human
race might well be extinct by now!

Best wishes

Peter
52.144442, -1.503509