From:
Carl Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 1995 08:45:12 -0400
>[log in to unmask] (Doug Yanega)says
>
>>With any luck, Keith Waddington and I will soon be initiating a study of
>pollination ecology in the Everglades.

<snip>

>   Some of the Mexican laborers who were applying weed killer in one
>eradication program in South Florida got terrible chemical burns, and there
>was a possibility one would lose his legs.  Beekeepers were hoping this would
>stop the program.
>
>    I am just tossing this in, without passing judgement.  I am certainly
>pro-environment, as you know, if you've seen my pesticide writings.
>
>[log in to unmask]     Dave Green
>
>  Dave,
>Why aren't you using American (U.S Legals) as labors.  There are many
legals here who are unemployed.  I am sensitive to this, because I am an
unemployed EE in south Florida and employment is getting harder to find.
There are too many people taking jobs from U.S. citizens.
                Carl Mueller     Email: [log in to unmask]
                West Palm Beach, Florida USA
         I think therefore, I am politically incorrect!!