From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 23:48:07 -0400
Hi Ben

If the top large hive body is full of honey, that should be enough
for the Winter in Virginia, since that is what we ensure our bees
have up here in the great white north of Canada.  Extract and
sell the honey

Regards,

Ian Watson  [log in to unmask]
real estate agent, baritone, gardener
Beekeeper---> 11 colonies

->My very industrious bees have filled another super (10 frames x 6 & 5/8)
=