From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 20:31:33 -0600
Hi all,

Chris has hit on a VERY good idea. I feel that dying sugar water with green
dye would be the best way to keep sugar water out of honey without any
question.

Are there any honey that is green in color? I have seen some with a light
tint of blue--Bitter weed honey.

Red would not work since popular has a reddish tint.

What are the thoughts of the BEE-L?

Lionel