From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:59:59 -0400
Being concerned about EFB and AFB we irradiate any questionable frames
foundations and hives. The' Worcester County Beekeepers Association has an
arrangement with an irradiation service, and we take a whole truckload down
at  at time. It isd well worth the cost in salavaging otherewise questionable
materials.