Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:53:54 EST
In a message dated 3.13.0 6:59:55 AM, you wrote:

<<Some years back, I got copies of Henrik Hansen’s _Honey Bee Brood
Diseases__, (Roger Morse, Editor, English Edition), by way of a Canadian
beekeepers’ association.  As I remember, my check was mailed to a
Vancouver address.

Can someone tell me if this manual is still in print or if a revised
edition has been issued?
Original ISBN number is 87-87905 04 3 and coverage of the tracheal mite,
Acarapis woodi, is remarkably absent.

If there is a revised edition, where might it be purchased?

I (Wicwas Press) was the North American distributor for this for over 10
years, but I dropped it because it was not being revised and it was getting
too expensive. Plus there were several excellent publications which I felt
did did a better job.
The book is still in print in Europe if you want to contact someone there.
Larry Connor
Wicwas Press LLC