From:
Tim Sterrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:03:56 -0400
Ed Parker wrote:
I still have trouble seeing "eggs". I have good eyesight and hold the
frame to the sun, but I'm doing something wrong.
   You're not doing anything wrong.  Lots of people have trouble seeing
eggs. Try perching on your nose a pair of reading or magnifying glasses
to see the eggs.
   Most of the time, the beekeeper will see larvae in the brood nest
area of the comb without having to look for eggs.
Tim
--
Tim Sterrett
(southeastern) Pennsylvania, USA