From:
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 1994 15:45:01 -0600
Hi again:  I found the message that one of our Montana beekeepers tried to
post in my mail box.  Considering that we had multiple connections into the
same mailbox and everyone new to the Net, not bad.

Anyway, here is the message sent by one of our beekeepers:

Position Announcement

Experienced beekeeper for south central Montana operation.  Some
migratory beekeeping work involved.

Contact:

Jim Decker
1707 Ave D.
Billings, MT  59102

How about it folks, anyone on the Bee-L ready to move to Montana and help
us out?

Thanks

Jerry Bromenshenk
The University of MT