From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 07:53:21 -0800

From: Cusick Farms [log in to unmask]

I can't help but comment here.  Without some sort of control group this
does not prove hardly anything about small cell.  All this proves is that
in your location you can manage bees without treatments for whatever
yield.

reply;
The control  groups are the dopers and Tucson Bee lab around me fwiw that are still doping/treating, feeding yearly artificial feeds, and having to yearly and bi-yearly requeen..............and a perfect example of this is the moran lab just published research from Yale with Tucson bee lab supposedly doing better and then with me in same paper showing opposite...............and with the locals and migratory doing the doping of now which is said to be to get around gov the use of formalgihide for miite control and other..............besides the fondu they make and feed...........something is being taught wrong.............and to stay clean with all that around and prove it so to speak to me shows a lot, which is sad in the country for going on.

So read:
http://mbio.asm.org/content/3/6/e00377-12.full

and I am the one ranking with NZ, Switz, cz  while Tucson labs and other rank?

Dee