From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1991 07:07:01 EDT
I have never heard of a dead bee trap and it makes me wonder, how does
one trap a dead bee?  I imagine that the trap would not have to be very
strong, I mean, how aggressively would a dead bee try to escape?

Seriously, what is the purpose of trapping dead bees?  Is the trap like
a pollen trap to collect dead bees that are being removed from the hive?
Wouldn't it be easier to trap live bees and cause them to become dead?
The live ones would certainly be more likely to come to the trap.  It
seems that a dead bee trap would have to come to the bee.

Or is it the trap itself that is dead?  As opposed to a live bee trap?
A skunk perhaps?  I'm confused.  Who's on first?